Tuesday, November 21, 2006

People I admire

I was thinking about my dream job and then I found a person who is doing just that. Luisa Cabal works at the Center for Reproductive Rights and she is the legal director for litigation at the international level. That would be my dream. And then I saw an ad idealist for:
That is something I could do
Its just how do I get there?
So let me create a path....

The International Legal Fellows will be responsible for legal and policy analysis of a variety of international reproductive rights issues. In particular, the International Legal Fellow will work under the supervision of the ILP’s Deputy Director and Legal Advisers to: conduct general legal and policy research on international law, human rights law, and foreign and comparative law, as well as on U.S. laws that impact women's reproductive rights globally; support the ILP’s international human rights litigation by developing factual records and drafting legal memoranda, pleadings and amicus briefs; draft submissions to UN and regional human rights bodies and prepare materials for major UN conferences; and research and draft Center publications for stakeholders in different regions. International travel required.

0 comments:

Bookmark and Share