Saturday, April 29, 2006

Recollection of things learned

I wonder about many things over the past few months in my life. The decisions I have chosen to make and indeed the 360 degrees in my life that I have taken. I think about the stuff that is yet to come and I wonder if everything is going to fast for me or if I just have to catch up with the rest of the world verdad? Interestingly I have no bloody idea what I want to do with the rest of my life and yet I feel secure that I have plans set out. Educationally there is the masters that I want for myself which will then prepare me for work with law or should I go to law school and then get a masters in law. Then there is the idea of tying this work with a career which makes me consider location. I wonder if I can stay in one place if the job demands that I travel more will I have to let go would it be worth it? What would be my role being at home or being at work. Goals in a list
1. Learn how to drive
2. Find a two family home that falls less of the 500000 range.
3. Get a full time job with benefits
4. Get a car
5. pay loans/debts

Which has me thinking, about the family, their needs and wants, their illusions...its hard. And to couple that stress there is the additionaly one of marriage. "Well if you want to formalize the relationship" " when the children come"....it all implies a lot of braving the darkness.

Sometimes I feel confused....
and my friends and memories...what is happening?

0 comments:

Bookmark and Share